Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pope Francis' maxims

I was asked by one of our FMA Sisters in my workplace to come up with some tarpaulin designs with Pope Francis' photos, maxims, messages, and quotations. And here they are. While searching the internet for his pictures, I was so overwhelmed to see a lot of pictures of the Holy Father. One thing I realized, he's so photogenic and all of his photos on the web are very natural, nothing scripted. 

I uploaded them here for everybody to see. I did not put any watermark of my initials and name because they are not mine. The photos are not mine, more so are the statements. I simply put them together and contributed my creative juice to make more attractive and interesting. You may download them and utilize them for whatever means. You can make bookmarks and cards for some occasions out of them and give them to your loved ones. 

I hope I can make some more if time and my energy permit me to do so.

May this simple initiative be my little contribution for the Papal Visit as well as my expressions of my love for Jesus and Mary thru the Holy Father, Pope Francis.

Papa Francisco, mabuhay po kayo!







4 comments:

  1. well done al! pls allow me to download some of your works . i just want to pin it up on my desktop wall. thanks more qoutes.God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my G Kuya! Its your original creation po pla :) My apologies for not asking for your permission. I already downloaded kuya. *peace* Thank you ! (hug) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok lang, it's in a public domain so it's for everybody. If you want the original resolution, I can give you a copy

      Delete